3/27/08
Forest City Lovers / Haunting Moon Sinking [2008]
Forest City Lovers
Haunting Moon Sinking
Out Of This Spark
March 11, 2008



To be honest, when I picked up this CD I knew absolutely nothing about this band, in those cases I try to keep low prospects of what I'm going to hear just to assure a decent level of objectivity in the review. I started listening to this record while searching for information about the album and I'm not afraid to say I wasn't very concentrated, but when the first song ended I laid down on the floor and realized I've found something special. Each one of the twelve songs in Forest City Lovers' Haunting Moon Sinking is a free jump into beauty and elegance, a jump in which you can almost feel the soft voice of Kat Burns as a gently wind over your face, those brilliant melodies sparkling at the rhythm of little lights surrounding yourself and the assurance of knowing that when that jump has finished your life just will be starting. - Khyne

Highlights / Don't Go

Labels:

The Kiln -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment




If you’re an artist/record label interested in sending promotional material or just want to say hello, please visit our Contact Section.








mp3 blogs

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.









Blogroll

3hive
Cable and Tweed
Twentyseven Views
The Yellow Stereo
The Rich Girls Are Weeping
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso