5/4/08
The Indelicates / American Demo [2008]
The Indelicates
American Demo
Weekender Records
April 14, 2008



Wow, does this album have some of the most peculiar lyrics I've ever heard in my life! Actually... Very honest yet mildly disturbing is what I should say! I was immediately transported to driving through the middle of nowhere with my best friend Jo singing along to "Last Significant Statement To Be Made In Rock 'n Roll" & "We Hate The Kids" and bopping along to the rest of the melodic tracks. This album is definitely rock and roll with a "Sweet Edge". Julia's passionate vocal is not my favorite female vocal (spectacular nonetheless... who cares what I think?) but this said, she definitely grew on me by the time I listened to the little "Secret Track". My favorite part of the album was probably the beautiful balance of Simon's awesome & alluring vocals. - Morning Lemon

Highlights / We Hate The Kids

Labels:

The Kiln -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment




If you’re an artist/record label interested in sending promotional material or just want to say hello, please visit our Contact Section.








mp3 blogs

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.









Blogroll

3hive
Cable and Tweed
Twentyseven Views
The Yellow Stereo
The Rich Girls Are Weeping
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso