4/8/08
Tapes 'n Tapes / Walk It Off [2008]
Tapes 'n Tapes
Walk It Off
XL Recordings
April 8, 2008
http://i6.tinypic.com/713tush.jpg

I need to be honest and that's exactly why I need to say I felt nothing with this. Maybe it's just me and this is, in fact, the greatest album ever made but since I don't get paid by XL Recordings or the band itself, I'm supposed to be objective and write a decent review based on my feelings about this album, the problem is that those feelings are empty, that's why I'm going to paste some stuff I found on Wikipedia. [Josh Grier spoke for the band, commenting on the style of the new tracks, saying: "I think we always try to have each song be its own personality and its own sound so I'm sure there will be some stuff on there that doesn't have the same type of songs that we played before...That's what we always go for, to try out new stuff, so I think it'll sound like us. It's pretty much the same group of guys but I'm sure there's going to be, at least for us, a songwriting growth.] Well, nice try man. - Khyne

Highlights / Le Ruse


Labels:

The Kiln -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment




If you’re an artist/record label interested in sending promotional material or just want to say hello, please visit our Contact Section.








mp3 blogs

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.









Blogroll

3hive
Cable and Tweed
Twentyseven Views
The Yellow Stereo
The Rich Girls Are Weeping
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso