1/22/08
Andrew Bird / Soldier On EP [2007]
Andrew Bird
Soldier On EP
Fargo
2007


Armchair Apocrypha was one of my personal favorite albums of 2007 so when I found out that Andrew Bird was releasing new material I was quite excited. Soldier On is his new European tour EP. It contains a couple of great new tracks as well as a reworked version of “Plasticities”, an early acoustic version of “Heretics” (which I loved) and a cover of Bob Dylan’s “Oh Sister”. This EP has all the elements that Andrew is most known for, the whistling, the violins, great lyrics, and even his glockenspiel. I found it to be an engagingly soothing listen. I highly recommend it. Andrew Bird never disappoints. -Tinasucks

Highlights / The Water Jet Cilice

Labels:

The Kiln -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment




If you’re an artist/record label interested in sending promotional material or just want to say hello, please visit our Contact Section.








mp3 blogs

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.









Blogroll

3hive
Cable and Tweed
Twentyseven Views
The Yellow Stereo
The Rich Girls Are Weeping
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso