1/17/08
British Sea Power / Do You Like Rock Music? [2008]
British Sea Power
Do You Like Rock Music?
Rough Trade
February 12, 2008
http://i31.tinypic.com/24fjuom.jpg

Let me start by saying I enjoyed the Decline of British Sea Power quite a bit. I didn't listen to Open Season but I must say somewhere between Decline and Do You Like Rock Music? they sound a little more polished which isn't a bad thing in this case. Lots of high energy, fun songs here but I must say “A Trip Out” and "Atom" would be my choice for the highlights. There were times when I thought some songs were drug out with Explosions in the Sky-esque crescendos and decrescendos (“The Great Skua” comes to mind) but all in all I can say that as long as British Sea Power is playing it I do like rock music. -Takomora


Highlights / A Trip Out

Labels:

The Kiln -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment




If you’re an artist/record label interested in sending promotional material or just want to say hello, please visit our Contact Section.








mp3 blogs

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.









Blogroll

3hive
Cable and Tweed
Twentyseven Views
The Yellow Stereo
The Rich Girls Are Weeping
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso