2/21/08
Los Campesinos! / Hold On Now, Youngster [2008]
Los Campesinos!
Hold On Now, Youngster
Wichita Recordings
February 25, 2008



I discovered Los Campesinos! a few months ago when they played in a local club here in Barcelona (Razzmatazz). I was drunk and before the show I was up to anything decent that made me shake my ass. I had a lot of fun. Los Campesinos! are one of these teenage pop mega bands, such as Architecture In Helsinki (but I actually prefer Los Campesinos!) that make you start jumping in every concert from the first song to the end. They have finally released their debut album after a long tour and they haven’t disappointed me. It is what I expected: frenetic pop songs with female and male voices, happy tunes and a friendly synth sound with some other freaky instruments like xylophones and so on. Unless you’d hate to listen to some danceable but decent teenage music, you’ll like this album. - Grey

Highlights / You! Me! Dancing! (video)


The Kiln -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment




If you’re an artist/record label interested in sending promotional material or just want to say hello, please visit our Contact Section.








mp3 blogs

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.









Blogroll

3hive
Cable and Tweed
Twentyseven Views
The Yellow Stereo
The Rich Girls Are Weeping
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso