5/22/08
Mates Of State / Re-Arrange Us [2008]
Mates Of State
Re-Arrange Us
Barsuk
May 20, 2008


If I say "Soundtrack" does that make any sense? Let me elaborate... You know that feeling you get when you've just watched a great cinematic adventure and in the final scene a life changing event has taken place and everything is well with every single main character involved in the story line? People mingle, colours are bright, there's a slight breeze, you are running down a road in the middle of a spring shower, a memorable look of affection between a lover lost and then found. Whatever it might be, there are thousands of those scenarios and I could babble on... And there! There it is! THAT FEELING...? What is it? Who knows? Is there a word that could describe it? Elation, hope maybe... I don't quite know what it is, but that's what I mean when I say Soundtrack. Point I'm trying to make (if there is one) is: Everyone loves that feeling. "Re-Arrange Us" is an album filled with songs that you would expect to hear at the end of a great film, or an award winning TV series, but in that "great feeling" kinda way - Morning Lemon


Highlights / My Only Offer

Labels:

The Kiln -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment




If you’re an artist/record label interested in sending promotional material or just want to say hello, please visit our Contact Section.








mp3 blogs

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.









Blogroll

3hive
Cable and Tweed
Twentyseven Views
The Yellow Stereo
The Rich Girls Are Weeping
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso