5/11/08
The Plastic Constellations / We Appreciate You [2008]
The Plastic Constellations
We Appreciate You
Frenchkiss Records
April 15, 2008


I find it extremely difficult to define the genre of TPC. For me, it’s a mix of punk and indie rock accompanied by some wind instruments; full of energy, noisy, distortioned, and unique. This CD is like an unexpected truth: I find it hard to swallow, but I like it. Damn, I really like it, but I foresee this band will be soon be forgotten in the depths of my computer... The clap-clap effect of the first song, “So Many Friends,” didn’t sound bad; in fact, I like it. (But I’m still asking myself, Is this effect an ephimeral fashion? I hope bands soon forget this horrible sound!) I spent a nice day listening to TPC; hope you enjoy it. - Hi6uera


Highlights / Stay That Way


Labels:

The Kiln -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment




If you’re an artist/record label interested in sending promotional material or just want to say hello, please visit our Contact Section.








mp3 blogs

Sirius Satellite Radio Inc.









Blogroll

3hive
Cable and Tweed
Twentyseven Views
The Yellow Stereo
The Rich Girls Are Weeping
Brooklyn Vegan
You Ain't No Picasso